Friday 22 April 2011

EXERCISE – SOME and ANY

( 12.1) EXERCISE – SOME and ANY
Complete the following sentences with “some” or “any”. 
 
  • 1.  Do _____ of you have a degree in Chemistry?
  • 2.  You must have _____ idea of where they went.
  • 3.  I do not like to read _____ of the online newspapers.
  • 4.  Can I have _____ milk before I go to bed?
  • 5.  Sometimes I feel lazy to do _____ work.
  • 6.  I didn’t pay _____ attention to what he said.
  • 7.  There must be _____ reason for her to behave like that.
  • 8.  I am meeting _____ friends of mine this evening.
  • 9.  _____ people believe in life after death.
  • 10. Did you drink _____ tea? Yes, I drank _____. 

( 12.2) EXERCISE – SOME- and ANY- Complete the following sentences with: anyone, anything, some, someone, something.   
  • 1.  Can _____ here cook spaghetti?
  • 2.  He bought _____ flowers for _____ special to him.
  • 3.  I wouldn’t work for them again for _____ .
  • 4.  She does not want _____ to eat, only _____ she likes to eat.
  • 5.  Has _____ seen the headmistress? There’s _____ asking for her.
  • 6.  Employers often look for _____ with _____ work experience.
  • 7.  I think it is all right to politely ask _____ to do _____ .
  • 8.  Would you like _____ else to eat?
  • 9.  She was upset about _____ and refused to talk to _____ .
  • 10. Have you ever bought _____ online?

No comments:

Post a Comment