( 3.1) EXERCISE - COMPARISON OF ADJECTIVES
Pick the correct words in the brackets.
- 1. My father is as (strong, stronger, strongest) as his father.
- 2. She is (pretty, prettier, prettiest) than her sister.
- 3. You are not as (tall, taller, tallest) as your brother.
- 4. That pond is the (shallow, shallower, shallowest) in this area.
- 5. That has to be the (interesting, more interesting, most interesting) film I have seen.
- 6. Which university offers (the good, the better, the best) degree courses?.
- 7. This clown is not as (funny, funnier, funniest) as the other one.
- 8. He is easily the (bad, worse, worst) player in the team.
- 9. The second half of the play was (little, less, the least) interesting.
- 10. What is (far, farther, the farthest) distance you have ever run?